Troubled with your Mortgage payments??

We have an attorney on hand who can help you with all questions regarding the upcoming Foreclosure on your house.

If it is a house you don't live in we would gladly take over the management for you,
from securing a new tenant and handling all aspect sof the showings collecting the rent and maintaining the property for you if needed.

Contact us and we are sure we can make your life easier for you.

You are about to abandon your house regardless?????????

We have investors you want to get in touch with!!!!!!!!


Call  Roger: 239 340 6674

or email: